Snowy River Cocktail Recipes: Old Glory Cocktail
A stunning take on a traditional Pisco Sour this Old Glory cocktail was designed by Alex Lessard-Pilon at Snowy River Belltown to celebrate 4th July. This cocktail has a smooth texture, sweet pisco overtones and dresses up beautifully at any event.
- 1.5oz Barsol Pisco
- 0.75oz Lemon Juice
- Egg White
- 0.5oz Blue Curacao
- 0.75oz Simple Syrup
- Snowy River Sapphire Glitter
- Snowy River Americas Cocktail Sugar
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River Americas cocktail sugar using simple syrup (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add pisco, lime, simple syrup, and egg white - dry shake (means no ice) then wet shake (with ice), then add sapphire cocktail glitter to shaker, shake and strain into a Martini glass.
- As an optional extra use bitters to garnish the foam
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and mobile bartending services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!