Snowy River Cocktail Recipes: Mountain Sazerac cocktail
A Snowy River spin on a traditional Sazerac. The rye and bitters blend sets the tone while the Snowy River gold cocktail glitter just brings this cocktail to life. Another fairly simple cocktail to make at home but one which will turn heads and have your guests asking for more!
- 2.0oz = Rittehouse Rye
- 0.5oz = Simple syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- Absinthe Rinse
- Snowy River Mardi Gras Cocktail Rimmer
- Snowy River Gold Cocktail glitter
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River Mardi Gras cocktail sugar rimmer using simple syrup (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Rinse martini glass with Absinthe
- Add all ingredients to shaker, stir and then strain into a Martini glass.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
Interested in your own bar? Then talk to us about setting up your own Snowy River location or see more details here.
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!