Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: London Fog
The London Fog is real treat as an aperitif or light brunch cocktail. Its design mirrors the misty fog of a traditional London winter's morning, but unlike those cold mornings, this cocktail will truly warm your insides. Made from Gin and Cointreau (Pastis is also often used) and then blended with lemon and egg white to provide this misty yet smooth taste and appearance, the Lemon Fog is a fun yet simple drink to make at home or in any bar. The drink may be served straight up or poured over crushed ice but either way serve in the 0 to -4 temperate range. With the sweet lemon flavor, Snowy River's jewels cocktail salt is a nice treat here but we recommend only a half-rim.
- 1.5oz Gin (we used Bombay in this photo).
- 0.5oz Cointreau.
- 0.75oz Lemon Juice.
- Egg white
- Snowy River Gold Simple Syrup
- Snowy River Jewels Cocktail Salt.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Jewels cocktail salt using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add Gin, Cointreau, lemon, and simple syrup. Add egg white as last ingredient.
- Shake for 30-60 secs and strain into martini glass.
- Extra Decorating Tip: Add a smidgen of Snowy River gold cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!