Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: Elderly Gin & Tonic
G&T's are a traditional favorite across the US. So why not add a new dimension to your G&T with a touch of St Germaine and lemon. St Germaine is a French elderflower liqueur which contains up to 1,000 elderflower blossoms per bottle. The soft flavor of elderflower adds a new captivating element to a traditional G&T and you may find this just becomes your new favorite way to enjoy this drink.
- 2oz Gin (we used Bombay in this photo).
- 3oz Tonic Water.
- 0.75oz St.Germaine.
- 0.25oz Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Snowy River Jewels Cocktail Salt.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Jewels cocktail salt using lemon/lime or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill glass with ice to chill.
- Add Gin, St.Germaine, Lemon and Tonic to a shaker with ice.
- Stir and pour over ice.
- Extra Decorating: Add a smidgen of Snowy River gold cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!