- 1.5oz Bourbon.
- 0.5oz Kahlua.
- Top with Ginger Beer.
- Snowy River Black Cocktail Glitter
- Snowy River Black'n White Cocktail Salt
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River black'n white cocktail salt using egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add bourbon and ginger beer to shaker, stir and then pour into a martini glass.
- Add Kahlua as a layer.
- Finish with addition of Snowy River black cocktail glitter with a gentle high-stir
- Looks great in a martini or collins glass.
Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: Dark Mule
The Snowy River Dark Mule is a variant on the traditional Kentucky Mule. The addition of Kahlua and Black cocktail glitter make this a fun Halloween cocktail with lots of flavor and sparkle. We trust you enjoy this cocktail made by head mixologist Stuart Cutler.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!