Snowy River Cocktail Recipes: Corpse Reviver #100
Originally touted as a hangover cure, the original corpse reviver cocktail dates itself back to the 1830's. Over the years many permeations have been developed and hence why we added the 100 designation after our version. This stunning cocktail is served at the Snowy River Bellingham bar after being designed by mixologist Stuart Cutler. If you love Anise with orange and lemon overtones, then you will fall in love with the Snowy River Corpse Reviver #100.
- 1.0oz = Gin
- 1.0oz = Dry Vermouth
- 0.25oz = Meletti (Anise)
- 1.0oz = Cointreau
- 1.0oz = Lemon Juice
- Snowy River Blue Dream Cocktail Rimmer
- Snowy River Sapphire Cocktail Glitter
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River blue dream cocktail sugar rimmer using simple syrup (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add all ingredients to shaker, stir and then strain into a Martini glass.
- Add Snowy River sapphire cocktail glitter and stir to obtain the desired cocktail effect.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
Interested in your own bar? Then talk to us about setting up your own Snowy River location or see more details here.
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!