Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: Classic Negroni
The Negroni is a classic cocktail making a resurgence across the US. A combination of Gin, Sweet Vermouth and Campari, the cocktail maybe served on the rocks or straight up and makes a perfect aperitif. Key either way is to ensure the cocktail is served in the 0 to -6 degree temperature range. With Campari's hebal flavor, Snowy River's red cocktail sugar is a nice treat here but we recommend only a half-rim.
- 1.5oz Gin (we used Bombay in this photo).
- 1.5oz Sweet Vermouth.
- 1.5oz Campari.
- Snowy River Red Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Red cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill glass with ice to chill.
- Add Gin, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth.
- Stir for 30secs to cool and serve.
- Extra Decorating: Add a smidgen of Snowy River sparkle cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!