Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: Carajillo Coffee
Another historic cocktail originating from South America although many say Spain before that. Similar to the Italian Caffe Corretto (corrected coffee) which has grappa, this cocktail is typically made by mixing coffee with either brandy, whisky or anisette. In this recipe we use Liquor 43 and dress it up with Snowy River Pearl shine cocktail sugar. Designed by the Snowy River Canada mixology team - Enjoy!
- 1 shot Espresso.
- 1.5oz Liquor 43.
- Snowy River PearlCocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River pearl cocktail sugar using egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add Liquor 43 and coffee to shaker with ice.
- Shake then strain into a martini glass or serve on the rocks.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!