Snowy River Cocktail Recipes: Boulevard Slipper Spring Cocktail
Fresh, light, refreshing Boulevard Slipper is simple and easy to make yet tastes amazing. Makes for the perfect Spring cocktail for brunch or at the end of a long day. This Slipper recipe is a variant on the traditional Japanese Slipper and really comes to life with the addition of the Snowy River cocktail glitter and rimmer.
- 1.0oz = Midori
- 0.5oz =Triple Sec
- 0.5oz= Cointreau
- 1oz= Lemon Juice
- Snowy River Party Cocktail Sugar Rimmer
- Snowy River Green Cocktail glitter
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River green cocktail sugar rimmer using simple syrup (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add all ingredients to shaker, shake and then strain into a Martini glass.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
Interested in your own bar? Then talk to us about setting up your own Snowy River location or see more details here.
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!