Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Recipes: Blue Moon Eclipse
A Blue Moon in nature occurs with the second full moon of any month. However, it can also occur when dust particles in the air affect the visual look of the moon such as after volcanoes. It's to this later meaning, that this fun summer cocktail is derived. The addition of the Snowy River cocktail glitter creates a stunning visual affect which compliments and highlights the natural hues of the Blue Curacao and Cointreau. You will find this cocktail refreshing and tasteful and can be served straight up or in a collins glass with soda top-up.
- 2oz Vodka.
- 0.5oz Blue Curacao.
- 1.0oz Cointreau.
- 1.0oz Melon Peach Italian Soda.
- Snowy River Turquoise Cocktail Glitter
- Snowy River Blue Dream Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim the glass with Snowy River Blue Dream cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add vodka, Cointreau, Blue Curacao and Soda.
- Shake for 30 secs to cool and aerate.
- Strain into a martini glass (also works over rocks).
- Add a smidgen of Snowy River cocktail glitter and stir (best in the martini glass).
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.
In addition to our great range of cocktail sugars, cocktail salts, and glitters, Snowy River Cocktails also offers custom cocktail menu design and upgrade services. We can take your cocktails to a whole new level!
Color your cocktail world with Snowy River Cocktail Decorating Products!